Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Birmingham UK?
We knows how bothering it is when a loved family animal is lost. That’s the reason why we do our best to rejoin lost beloved pets with their pet parents in Birmingham and nearby areas.
On this website, you can find info on all things linked to cat or dog rescue Birmingham and cat or dog adoption Birmingham. There are also important tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or discovered another person’s animal.
Pet Rescue Organisations, Cat and Dog Adoptions, & Animal Shelters in Birmingham UK
Looking for an animal shelter Birmingham or dog rescue Birmingham that delivers health care, housing and medication to missing or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Birmingham, West Midlands and bordering regions? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Birmingham?
Look for your community animal shelter Birmingham as well as their contact info in the list shown below. Utilize the search bar to find your suburb.
I lost my pet in Birmingham UK, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID understands how horrible and anxious it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly locate and reunite with your family pet, from asking around in the Birmingham region, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Birmingham, West Midlands, as well as putting up lost pet posters.
Make sure that your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your correct contact info. Listed below are some essential ideas on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Birmingham.
1. Register your missing pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist spread the word concerning your missing family pet online and also assist any one that locates your lost family pet to call you quickly, also in situations where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Birmingham, West Midlands today: Relaxing waiting on your family pet to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in Birmingham and also the region where your pet was last noticed.
3. Contact local pet rescue Birmingham West Midlands organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Birmingham’, ‘Dog Rescue Birmingham’, ‘Cat Rescue Birmingham’, ‘Dog Pound Birmingham’ or ‘Cat Pound Birmingham’ to locate community Birmingham pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your local Birmingham vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Let your whole Birmingham community know of your missing pet with missing pet posters … make a prize for additional assistance!
5. Use social networks websites and online dog rescue Birmingham or cat rescue Birmingham networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet faster.
We are aware this can feel like a massive burden specifically when you’re managing the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we help reunite missing pets with their owners.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Birmingham UK?
If you have come upon a pet dog or cat that seems lost and are unsure on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to help. Below are some good guidelines on what to do if you’ve discovered a pet in Birmingham.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to speak to the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Birmingham to get the pet scanned for a microchip.