Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Newcastle-under-Lyme UK?
We understands just how disturbing it is when a precious family pet is missing. That’s why we do our absolute best to rejoin missing animals with their owners in Newcastle-under-Lyme and nearby regions.
On this website, you can search for details on all things linked to cat or dog rescue Newcastle-under-Lyme and cat or dog adoption Newcastle-under-Lyme. There are also essential suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or discovered another person’s animal.
Pet Rescue Organisations, Cat and Dog Adoptions, & Animal Shelters in Newcastle-under-Lyme UK
Looking for an animal shelter Newcastle-under-Lyme or dog rescue Newcastle-under-Lyme that offers health care, shelter and therapy to missing or stray canines and felines within Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire and neighboring neighborhoods? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Newcastle-under-Lyme?
Find your community animal shelter Newcastle-under-Lyme and their contact details in the list shown below. Use the search bar to find your suburb.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Newcastle-under-Lyme UK?
PetNetID.com knows just how terrible and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking about in the Newcastle-under-Lyme region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, as well as setting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact info. Listed below are some important pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
1. Sign up your missing pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out about your lost family pet online and also assist any one that locates your missing family pet to contact you conveniently, even in scenarios where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire today: Kicking back waiting for your pet to come home will not do much. Go looking in Newcastle-under-Lyme and the spot where your animal was last noticed.
3. Contact community pet rescue Newcastle-under-Lyme Staffordshire organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Newcastle-under-Lyme’, ‘Dog Rescue Newcastle-under-Lyme’, ‘Cat Rescue Newcastle-under-Lyme’, ‘Dog Pound Newcastle-under-Lyme’ or ‘Cat Pound Newcastle-under-Lyme’ to locate community Newcastle-under-Lyme pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your community Newcastle-under-Lyme veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your community: Allow your entire Newcastle-under-Lyme area know of your missing pet with missing animal posters … set up a reward for added assistance!
5. Utilize social media websites and online dog rescue Newcastle-under-Lyme or cat rescue Newcastle-under-Lyme sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet faster.
We understand this can feel like a big problem especially when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see just how we help rejoin lost pets with their owners.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you reunite with your pet quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Newcastle-under-Lyme UK?
If you have encountered a dog or feline that appears to be missing and are uncertain on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Below are some good reminders on what to do if you have actually discovered an animal in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to get in touch with the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Newcastle-under-Lyme to get the pet scanned for a microchip.