Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Oxford UK?
PetNetID.com knows how troubling it is when a treasured family pet gets lost. That’s why we do our absolute best to rejoin lost beloved pets with their owners in Oxford and surrounding areas.
On this website, you can find info on all things connected to cat or dog rescue Oxford and cat or dog adoption Oxford. There are also great guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or found someone else’s animal.
Pet Rescue Organisations, Cat and Dog Adoptions, & Animal Shelters in Oxford UK
Looking for an animal shelter Oxford or dog rescue Oxford that provides care, shelter and medical treatment to lost or stray canines and felines within Oxford, Oxfordshire and bordering neighborhoods? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Oxford?
Look for your neighborhood animal shelter Oxford and their contact information in the table below. Use the search bar to look for your suburb.
I lost my pet in Oxford UK, what do I do to get them back?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how dreadful and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly locate and rejoin with your animal, from asking around in the Oxford area, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Oxford, Oxfordshire, and putting up missing pet posters.
Assure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your accurate contact info. Listed here are some essential ideas on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Oxford.
1. Register your missing pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help get the word out about your lost pet online and also help any one that locates your missing pet to contact you quickly, also in situations where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Oxford, Oxfordshire immediately: Kicking back waiting for your animal to come home will not do much. Go browsing in Oxford and also the place where your animal was last seen.
3. Call neighborhood pet rescue Oxford Oxfordshire organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Oxford’, ‘Dog Rescue Oxford’, ‘Cat Rescue Oxford’, ‘Dog Pound Oxford’ or ‘Cat Pound Oxford’ to locate community Oxford pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your local Oxford veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Let your whole Oxford area know of your missing animal with lost animal posters … put up a prize for added assistance!
5. Use social networks sites and online dog rescue Oxford or cat rescue Oxford organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your animal quicker.
We know this can feel like a huge burden particularly when you’re handling the agony of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we help rejoin lost animals with their owners.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
What to do if I found a pet in Oxford UK?
If you have encountered a dog or pet cat who appears to be missing and are unclear on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to assist. Below are some valuable reminders on what to do if you have actually discovered a pet in Oxford.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to call the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Oxford to get the pet checked for a microchip.