Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lewisham UK?
Pet Net ID understands how painful it is when a cherished family pet gets missing. That’s why we do our best to rejoin lost pets with their pet parents in Lewisham and bordering regions.
On this webpage, you can discover details on all things related to cat or dog rescue Lewisham and cat or dog adoption Lewisham. There are also useful guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or found another person’s pet.
Pet Rescue Organisations, Cat and Dog Adoptions, & Animal Shelters in Lewisham UK
Looking for an animal shelter Lewisham or dog rescue Lewisham that gives care, shelter and treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Lewisham, Lewisham and nearby places? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Lewisham?
Find your community animal shelter Lewisham as well as their contact information in the list shown below. Utilize the search bar to find your neighbourhood.
I lost my pet in Lewisham UK, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID knows just how awful and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking about in the Lewisham region, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Lewisham, Lewisham, and putting up lost pet posters.
Be sure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact details. Listed here are some essential pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Lewisham.
1. Register your missing pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out about your lost animal online and also help any one who finds your lost pet to call you conveniently, even in circumstances where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Lewisham, Lewisham as soon as possible: Relaxing awaiting your animal to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go searching in Lewisham and the spot where your animal was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with nearby pet rescue Lewisham Lewisham organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lewisham’, ‘Dog Rescue Lewisham’, ‘Cat Rescue Lewisham’, ‘Dog Pound Lewisham’ or ‘Cat Pound Lewisham’ to find community Lewisham pet rescue groups. Also connect with your local Lewisham vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your local community: Let your whole Lewisham community know of your lost animal with lost pet posters … put up a prize for added assistance!
5. Utilize social media sites and online dog rescue Lewisham or cat rescue Lewisham networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet a lot quicker.
We understand this can seem like a massive concern specifically when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist rejoin missing animals with their owners.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
What to do if I found a pet in Lewisham UK?
If you have encountered a canine or cat who appears to be lost and are unclear on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Below are some great guidelines on what to do if you have actually found an animal in Lewisham.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to speak to the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Lewisham to get the pet checked for a microchip.