Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Dover UK?
We knows just how unsettling it is when a loved family animal is lost. That’s the reason why we do our best to reunite lost household pets with their owners in Dover and bordering regions.
On this page, you can locate info on all things associated with cat or dog rescue Dover and cat or dog adoption Dover. There are also important tips on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or found another person’s family pet.
Pet Rescue Organisations, Cat and Dog Adoptions, & Animal Shelters in Dover UK
Trying to find an animal shelter Dover or dog rescue Dover that offers care, a place to stay and treatment to missing or stray canines and felines within Dover, Kent and neighboring communities? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Dover?
Look for your neighborhood animal shelter Dover as well as their contact details in the table shown below. Use the search bar to find your neighbourhood.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Dover UK?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how dreadful and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly find and reunite with your pet, from asking around in the Dover region, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Dover, Kent, and putting together missing pet posters.
Guarantee your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your proper contact details. Listed here are some crucial tips on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Dover.
1. Sign up your missing pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out about your missing family pet online and also assist any one that finds your lost family pet to contact you quickly, also in scenarios where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Dover, Kent right away: Relaxing awaiting your pet to come home will not do much. Go searching in Dover and the area where your animal was last noticed.
3. Call community pet rescue Dover Kent organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Dover’, ‘Dog Rescue Dover’, ‘Cat Rescue Dover’, ‘Dog Pound Dover’ or ‘Cat Pound Dover’ to discover neighborhood Dover pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your neighborhood Dover vet services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Let your whole Dover neighborhood know of your lost animal with lost pet posters … put up a reward for additional assistance!
5. Utilize social media sites websites and online dog rescue Dover or cat rescue Dover organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your animal on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your animal a lot faster.
We are aware this can seem like a massive burden particularly when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we help rejoin missing family pets with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Dover UK?
If you have come upon a dog or feline who seems lost and are unsure on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to help. Below are some valuable guidelines on what to do if you’ve discovered an animal in Dover.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to get in touch with the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing pet to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Dover to get the pet scanned for a microchip.