Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Canterbury UK?
We understands how upsetting it is when a dearest family pet gets lost. That’s the reason why we do our absolute best to rejoin missing beloved pets with their parents in Canterbury and nearby locations.
On this webpage, you can find details on all things linked to cat or dog rescue Canterbury and cat or dog adoption Canterbury. There are also useful procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found another person’s animal.
Pet Rescue Organisations, Cat and Dog Adoptions, & Animal Shelters in Canterbury UK
Seeking an animal shelter Canterbury or dog rescue Canterbury that gives health care, housing and therapy to missing or stray canines and cats within Canterbury, Kent and neighboring locations? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Canterbury?
Find your nearby animal shelter Canterbury and their contact information in the table shown below. Use the search bar to look for your neighbourhood.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Canterbury UK?
PetNetID.com understands how dreadful and anxious it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly find and rejoin with your animal, from asking around in the Canterbury region, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter Canterbury, Kent, as well as putting together missing pet posters.
Guarantee your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your correct contact info. Listed below are some important pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Canterbury.
1. Sign up your lost pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word concerning your lost family pet online and also assist any one that locates your lost animal to contact you easily, even in scenarios where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Canterbury, Kent immediately: Relaxing awaiting your family pet to come home will not do much. Go searching in Canterbury and also the location where your pet was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue Canterbury Kent organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Canterbury’, ‘Dog Rescue Canterbury’, ‘Cat Rescue Canterbury’, ‘Dog Pound Canterbury’ or ‘Cat Pound Canterbury’ to discover neighborhood Canterbury pet rescue groups. Also connect with your neighborhood Canterbury veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your local community: Let your whole Canterbury community know of your missing family pet with lost animal posters … make a reward for additional assistance!
5. Make use of social media websites and online dog rescue Canterbury or cat rescue Canterbury networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal faster.
We know this can feel like a huge problem specifically when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see exactly how we help reunite lost pets with their pet parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will help you rejoin with your pet a lot quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Canterbury UK?
If you have come across a canine or pet cat who seems missing and are unclear on what to do next, do not fret, we are here to help. Below are some good pointers about what to do if you have actually found a pet in Canterbury.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to call the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Canterbury to get the pet checked for a microchip.