Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Canterbury UK?
We understands how troubling it is when a precious family pet gets lost. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to reunite missing pets with their parents in Canterbury and surrounding regions.
On this web page, you can locate info on all things linked with cat or dog rescue Canterbury and cat or dog adoption Canterbury. There are also important suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or discovered somebody else’s pet.
Pet Rescue Organisations, Cat and Dog Adoptions, & Animal Shelters in Canterbury UK
Seeking an animal shelter Canterbury or dog rescue Canterbury that delivers assistance, housing and treatment to lost or stray canines and cats within Canterbury, Kent and bordering neighborhoods? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Canterbury?
Find your nearby animal shelter Canterbury and their contact information in the table shown below. Use the search bar to find your suburb.
I lost my pet in Canterbury UK, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID understands how horrible and worrying it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly locate and rejoin with your animal, from asking around in the Canterbury area, calling your community vet and animal shelter Canterbury, Kent, and also setting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your correct contact info. Listed here are some vital recommendations on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Canterbury.
1. Sign up your lost pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help get the word out regarding your missing pet online and also help any one that finds your missing family pet to contact you easily, also in scenarios where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Canterbury, Kent right now: Kicking back waiting on your pet to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in Canterbury as well as the area where your pet was last noticed.
3. Call neighborhood pet rescue Canterbury Kent organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Canterbury’, ‘Dog Rescue Canterbury’, ‘Cat Rescue Canterbury’, ‘Dog Pound Canterbury’ or ‘Cat Pound Canterbury’ to locate local Canterbury pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your neighborhood Canterbury vet services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and put them up in your neighbourhood: Let your entire Canterbury community know of your missing pet with missing pet posters … make a prize for added help!
5. Utilize social networks sites and online dog rescue Canterbury or cat rescue Canterbury organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet faster.
We understand this can seem like a huge concern particularly when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see just how we help rejoin missing pets with their owners.
Just click this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you rejoin with your pet quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Canterbury UK?
If you have come across a dog or cat who appears to be missing and are unsure on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Below are some valuable guidelines on what to do if you have actually found an animal in Canterbury.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to call the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing pet to the local vet or animal pound in Canterbury to get the pet checked for a microchip.