Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Exeter UK?
We understands how disturbing it is when a beloved family pet is missing. That’s exactly why we do our best to reunite missing pets with their parents in Exeter and surrounding areas.
On this website, you can search for details on all things in regarded to cat or dog rescue Exeter and cat or dog adoption Exeter. There are also helpful procedures on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or found somebody else’s pet.
Pet Rescue Organisations, Cat and Dog Adoptions, & Animal Shelters in Exeter UK
Trying to find an animal shelter Exeter or dog rescue Exeter that offers attention, a place to stay and therapy to lost or stray canines and felines within Exeter, Devon and bordering regions? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Exeter?
Find your local animal shelter Exeter as well as their contact information in the table below. Use the search bar to search for your neighbourhood.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Exeter UK?
Pet Net ID understands just how awful and anxious it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly locate and rejoin with your family pet, from asking about in the Exeter region, calling your local vet and animal shelter Exeter, Devon, as well as putting up lost pet posters.
Guarantee your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your true contact info. Listed here are some important tips on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Exeter.
1. Register your missing pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word about your missing family pet online and also help any one that finds your lost pet to call you conveniently, also in situations where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Exeter, Devon as soon as possible: Kicking back waiting on your family pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go searching in Exeter and the location where your animal was last noticed.
3. Contact local pet rescue Exeter Devon organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Exeter’, ‘Dog Rescue Exeter’, ‘Cat Rescue Exeter’, ‘Dog Pound Exeter’ or ‘Cat Pound Exeter’ to locate neighborhood Exeter pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your local Exeter vet services and clinics.
4. Make posters and place them up in your area: Let your entire Exeter community know of your lost family pet with lost animal posters … make a prize for extra assistance!
5. Use social media sites websites and online dog rescue Exeter or cat rescue Exeter organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your family pet a lot quicker.
We are aware this can seem like a massive problem specifically when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see how we help rejoin lost family pets with their owners.
Just click this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Exeter UK how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have come upon a canine or pet cat who appears to be missing and are unclear on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to assist. Below are some valuable pointers about what to do if you’ve found a pet in Exeter.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and speak to the pet parent using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Exeter to get the pet checked for a microchip.