Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lisburn UK?
We understands just how troubling it is when a dearest family pet gets missing. That’s why we do our very best to reunite missing animals with their pet parents in Lisburn and nearby regions.
On this page, you can discover information on all things linked with cat or dog rescue Lisburn and cat or dog adoption Lisburn. There are also important procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found another person’s family pet.
Pet Rescue Organisations, Cat and Dog Adoptions, & Animal Shelters in Lisburn UK
Trying to find an animal shelter Lisburn or dog rescue Lisburn that provides assistance, housing and treatment to missing or stray canines and cats within Lisburn, County Antrim and bordering neighborhoods? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Lisburn?
Search for your local animal shelter Lisburn and their contact details in the list shown below. Utilize the search bar to look for your suburb.
I lost my pet in Lisburn UK, what do I do now?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how horrible and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly locate and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Lisburn region, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Lisburn, County Antrim, and putting up missing pet posters.
Make sure that your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your right contact info. Listed below are some crucial recommendations on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Lisburn.
1. Sign up your missing pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist spread the word about your missing animal online and also assist any one that finds your missing animal to contact you quickly, even in circumstances where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Lisburn, County Antrim immediately: Sitting around waiting on your animal to come home will not do much. Go searching in Lisburn as well as the spot where your pet was last seen.
3. Contact neighborhood pet rescue Lisburn County Antrim organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lisburn’, ‘Dog Rescue Lisburn’, ‘Cat Rescue Lisburn’, ‘Dog Pound Lisburn’ or ‘Cat Pound Lisburn’ to locate community Lisburn pet rescue groups. Also contact your neighborhood Lisburn vet services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Allow your whole Lisburn neighborhood know of your missing family pet with missing animal posters … establish a prize for extra help!
5. Take advantage of social media sites sites and online dog rescue Lisburn or cat rescue Lisburn sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your pet quicker.
We know this can seem like a huge problem particularly when you’re managing the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist rejoin lost pets with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet a lot quicker!
I found a pet pet in Lisburn UK how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have come upon a canine or feline that appears to be missing and are unsure on what to do next, don’t stress, we are here to help. Below are some valuable reminders about what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in Lisburn.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to call the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the local vet or animal pound in Lisburn to get the pet scanned for a microchip.