Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Ely UK?
We understands how upsetting it is when a dearest family pet is lost. That’s exactly why we do our best to rejoin missing household pets with their pet parents in Ely and neighboring places.
On this webpage, you can discover information on all things linked to cat or dog rescue Ely and cat or dog adoption Ely. There are also important suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or located someone else’s animal.
Pet Rescue Organisations, Cat and Dog Adoptions, & Animal Shelters in Ely UK
Looking for an animal shelter Ely or dog rescue Ely that provides health care, a place to stay and therapy to lost or stray dogs and pet cats within Ely, Cambridgeshire and nearby communities? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Ely?
Look for your nearby animal shelter Ely and their contact details in the list shown below. Use the search bar to find your suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Ely UK?
PetNetID.com understands how terrible and anxious it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to quickly locate and reunite with your family pet, from asking around in the Ely area, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Ely, Cambridgeshire, and also setting up lost pet posters.
Guarantee your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your accurate contact information. Listed below are some important ideas on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Ely.
1. Register your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out concerning your lost animal online and also assist any one that locates your missing animal to contact you conveniently, even in situations where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Ely, Cambridgeshire today: Kicking back waiting on your family pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go browsing in Ely as well as the spot where your family pet was last seen.
3. Contact local pet rescue Ely Cambridgeshire organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Ely’, ‘Dog Rescue Ely’, ‘Cat Rescue Ely’, ‘Dog Pound Ely’ or ‘Cat Pound Ely’ to locate neighborhood Ely pet rescue groups. Also contact your neighborhood Ely vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your community: Let your entire Ely community know of your lost animal with missing animal posters … set up a reward for extra assistance!
5. Take advantage of social networks sites and online dog rescue Ely or cat rescue Ely organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet a lot quicker.
We know this can seem like a huge burden especially when you’re dealing with the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see exactly how we help rejoin missing animals with their owners.
Just click this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will help you reunite with your pet quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Ely UK?
If you have come upon a pet dog or pet cat who appears to be missing and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t stress, we are here to help. Below are some helpful tips about what to do if you’ve discovered an animal in Ely.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to speak to the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Ely to get the pet scanned for a microchip.