Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Oconomowoc WI?
We understands how unsettling it is when a loved family animal is lost. That’s why we do our absolute best to rejoin lost beloved pets with their pet parents in Oconomowoc and nearby places.
On this webpage, you can locate information on all things associated with pet rescue Oconomowoc and cat or dog adoption Oconomowoc. There are also useful suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or discovered someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Oconomowoc WI
Searching for an animal shelter Oconomowoc WI or humane society Oconomowoc WI that gives attention, shelter and therapy to lost or stray dogs and pet cats within Oconomowoc and surrounding neighborhoods? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Oconomowoc WI?
Search for your local animal shelter Oconomowoc and their contact info in the table below. Use the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Oconomowoc WI, what do I do to get them back?
Pet Net ID knows how terrible and anxious it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly find and reunite with your family pet, from asking about in the Oconomowoc area, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Oconomowoc WI, and also setting up lost pet posters.
Guarantee your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your correct contact details. Listed here are some crucial tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Oconomowoc.
1. Sign up your missing pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out concerning your lost family pet online and also help any one who locates your missing pet to call you easily, even in circumstances where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Oconomowoc immediately: Relaxing waiting for your animal to come home will not do much. Go looking in Oconomowoc and the area where your pet was last seen.
3. Call community pet rescue Oconomowoc WI organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Oconomowoc’, ‘Humane Society Oconomowoc’, ‘Dog Pound Oconomowoc’ or ‘Cat Pound Oconomowoc’ to locate community Oconomowoc pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your local Oconomowoc veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and put them up in your local community: Let your whole Oconomowoc neighborhood know of your lost family pet with lost animal posters … make a prize for added assistance!
5. Use social media sites websites and online dog rescue Oconomowoc WI + cat rescue Oconomowoc WI sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet a lot quicker.
We understand this can seem like a huge problem specifically when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see how we help reunite lost animals with their pet parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Oconomowoc WI?
If you have encountered a dog or pet cat that seems missing and are not sure on what to do next, don’t stress, we are here to help. Below are some helpful pointers on what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in Oconomowoc.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to get in touch with the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Oconomowoc to get the pet checked for a microchip.