Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Madison WI?
We knows exactly how bothering it is when a loved family pet is missing. That’s why we do our best to rejoin lost beloved pets with their owners in Madison and surrounding areas.
On this webpage, you can find details on all things related to pet rescue Madison and cat or dog adoption Madison. There are also essential guidelines on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or found somebody else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Madison WI
Seeking an animal shelter Madison WI or humane society Madison WI that provides care, housing and medical treatment to lost or stray dogs and cats within Madison and nearby communities? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Madison WI?
Locate your neighborhood animal shelter Madison and their contact info in the table below. Use the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Madison WI, what do I do now?
PetNetID.com understands just how horrible and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Madison area, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter Madison WI, and putting together missing pet posters.
Make sure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact information. Listed below are some crucial recommendations on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Madison.
1. Register your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word regarding your missing animal online and also assist any one that finds your missing pet to contact you conveniently, also in circumstances where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Madison right now: Relaxing waiting on your family pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go searching in Madison and the place where your animal was last seen.
3. Call nearby pet rescue Madison WI organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Madison’, ‘Humane Society Madison’, ‘Dog Pound Madison’ or ‘Cat Pound Madison’ to discover local Madison pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your local Madison veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your community: Let your whole Madison area know of your lost animal with missing animal posters … put up a prize for additional assistance!
5. Make use of social media websites and online dog rescue Madison WI + cat rescue Madison WI organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your animal a lot faster.
We know this can seem like a big problem particularly when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see how we help rejoin lost pets with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Madison WI?
If you have come upon a pet dog or feline who seems missing and are unsure on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to help. Below are some great reminders about what to do if you’ve discovered a pet in Madison.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and get in touch with the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the nearby vet or animal pound in Madison to get the pet checked for a microchip.