Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Eau Claire WI?
We knows just how troubling it is when a beloved family animal gets missing. That’s why we do our very best to reunite lost pets with their owners in Eau Claire and nearby locations.
On this web page, you can find information on all things associated with pet rescue Eau Claire and cat or dog adoption Eau Claire. There are also useful tips on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or discovered somebody else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Eau Claire WI
Searching for an animal shelter Eau Claire WI or humane society Eau Claire WI that gives attention, shelter and treatment to lost or stray dogs and felines within Eau Claire and bordering locations? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Eau Claire WI?
Look for your local animal shelter Eau Claire as well as their contact info in the table below. Utilize the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Eau Claire WI?
PetNetID.com understands how horrible and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to quickly find and reunite with your animal, from asking about in the Eau Claire region, calling your local vet and animal shelter Eau Claire WI, and also putting together missing pet posters.
Guarantee your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your true contact details. Listed below are some essential suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet in Eau Claire.
1. Register your missing pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist spread the word concerning your missing family pet online and also help any one that locates your lost pet to call you easily, also in circumstances where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Eau Claire as soon as possible: Kicking back waiting for your pet to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in Eau Claire and the place where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Call local pet rescue Eau Claire WI organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Eau Claire’, ‘Humane Society Eau Claire’, ‘Dog Pound Eau Claire’ or ‘Cat Pound Eau Claire’ to discover neighborhood Eau Claire pet rescue groups. Also connect with your neighborhood Eau Claire vet services and clinics.
4. Make posters and put them up in your community: Allow your entire Eau Claire area know of your missing family pet with missing animal posters … set up a prize for extra help!
5. Use social networks sites and online dog rescue Eau Claire WI + cat rescue Eau Claire WI organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet faster.
We understand this can seem like a massive concern specifically when you’re managing the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see exactly how we assist rejoin missing pets with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
What to do if I found a pet in Eau Claire WI?
If you have come across a canine or cat that appears to be missing and are not sure on what to do next, do not fret, we are here to assist. Below are some good guidelines about what to do if you have actually discovered a pet in Eau Claire.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and get in touch with the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Eau Claire to get the pet checked for a microchip.