Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Spokane WA?
PetNetID.com knows exactly how bothering it is when a treasured family pet gets lost. That’s why we do our best to rejoin missing animals with their parents in Spokane and neighboring places.
On this webpage, you can locate info on all things related to pet rescue Spokane and cat or dog adoption Spokane. There are also helpful tips on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet or located another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Spokane WA
Trying to find an animal shelter Spokane WA or humane society Spokane WA that provides attention, a place to stay and therapy to lost or stray dogs and cats within Spokane and neighboring regions? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Spokane WA?
Look for your community animal shelter Spokane and their contact details in the table shown below. Utilize the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Spokane WA?
PetNetID.com understands just how horrible and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Spokane region, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Spokane WA, as well as putting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your proper contact details. Listed below are some vital tips on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Spokane.
1. Sign up your missing pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out about your missing family pet online and also assist any one that locates your missing pet to contact you easily, even in situations where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Spokane immediately: Relaxing waiting on your animal to come home will not do a lot. Go browsing in Spokane and also the place where your family pet was last seen.
3. Call nearby pet rescue Spokane WA organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Spokane’, ‘Humane Society Spokane’, ‘Dog Pound Spokane’ or ‘Cat Pound Spokane’ to discover neighborhood Spokane pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your neighborhood Spokane vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your area: Allow your whole Spokane area know of your missing family pet with missing pet posters … put up a reward for extra help!
5. Utilize social networks sites and online dog rescue Spokane WA + cat rescue Spokane WA sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your animal a lot faster.
We know this can feel like a massive problem especially when you’re handling the agony of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see how we assist rejoin lost animals with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet a lot quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Spokane WA?
If you have come across a canine or cat that appears to be lost and are unclear on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to help. Listed below are some helpful pointers about what to do if you have actually found an animal in Spokane.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to speak to the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the neighborhood veterinarian or animal pound in Spokane to get the pet scanned for a microchip.