Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Maple Valley WA?
We knows how disturbing it is when a dearest family animal is lost. That’s exactly why we do our very best to reunite missing pets with their parents in Maple Valley and nearby places.
On this page, you can locate details on all things connected to pet rescue Maple Valley and cat or dog adoption Maple Valley. There are also great tips on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or discovered somebody else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Maple Valley WA
Searching for an animal shelter Maple Valley WA or humane society Maple Valley WA that offers attention, a place to stay and medical treatment to missing or stray dogs and felines within Maple Valley and surrounding places? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Maple Valley WA?
Locate your local animal shelter Maple Valley as well as their contact info in the table below. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Maple Valley WA?
PetNetID.com knows how dreadful and worrying it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly find and reunite with your family pet, from asking around in the Maple Valley area, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Maple Valley WA, as well as setting up missing pet posters.
Make sure that your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your accurate contact details. Listed below are some essential suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Maple Valley.
1. Sign up your missing pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word about your missing pet online and also assist any one who finds your lost pet to contact you quickly, also in situations where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Maple Valley right away: Sitting around waiting for your family pet to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in Maple Valley and also the area where your animal was last noticed.
3. Call nearby pet rescue Maple Valley WA organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Maple Valley’, ‘Humane Society Maple Valley’, ‘Dog Pound Maple Valley’ or ‘Cat Pound Maple Valley’ to find community Maple Valley pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your local Maple Valley vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and put them up in your area: Allow your whole Maple Valley neighborhood know of your lost pet with missing animal posters … set up a prize for extra help!
5. Utilize social networks sites and online dog rescue Maple Valley WA + cat rescue Maple Valley WA networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your animal quicker.
We know this can seem like a big burden particularly when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we assist reunite lost family pets with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet free of charge, and we will help you rejoin with your pet faster!
What to do if I found a pet in Maple Valley WA?
If you have run into a pet dog or feline that appears to be lost and are unclear on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to help. Listed below are some helpful reminders about what to do if you’ve found an animal in Maple Valley.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and speak to the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the neighborhood veterinarian or animal pound in Maple Valley to get the pet checked for a microchip.