Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Kent WA?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how disturbing it is when a dearest family animal is missing. That’s the reason why we do our very best to rejoin missing beloved pets with their pet parents in Kent and neighboring regions.
On this site, you can locate details on all things related to pet rescue Kent and cat or dog adoption Kent. There are also great procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or found someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Kent WA
Searching for an animal shelter Kent WA or humane society Kent WA that offers health care, a place to stay and treatment to missing or stray dogs and cats within Kent and nearby communities? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Kent WA?
Look for your community animal shelter Kent as well as their contact details in the list shown below. Utilize the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Kent WA, what do I do now?
Pet Net ID understands how terrible and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly find and reunite with your pet, from asking about in the Kent region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Kent WA, and setting up missing pet posters.
Make sure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact info. Listed here are some vital recommendations on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet in Kent.
1. Sign up your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out regarding your lost family pet online and also assist any one who locates your missing pet to call you easily, also in circumstances where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Kent right away: Relaxing waiting on your pet to come home will not do much. Go looking in Kent and also the spot where your pet was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with community pet rescue Kent WA organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Kent’, ‘Humane Society Kent’, ‘Dog Pound Kent’ or ‘Cat Pound Kent’ to find neighborhood Kent pet rescue groups. Also connect with your community Kent vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Let your entire Kent community know of your missing family pet with lost animal posters … make a reward for extra assistance!
5. Utilize social networks sites and online dog rescue Kent WA + cat rescue Kent WA networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet faster.
We are aware this can feel like a big concern particularly when you’re managing the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see how we assist reunite missing animals with their pet parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Kent WA?
If you have encountered a pet dog or cat that seems lost and are not sure on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to assist. Below are some helpful pointers about what to do if you’ve found an animal in Kent.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to get in touch with the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Kent to get the pet checked for a microchip.