Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Fort Lewis WA?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how unsettling it is when a beloved family pet gets lost. That’s why we do our very best to reunite lost animals with their owners in Fort Lewis and nearby places.
On this page, you can find info on all things associated with pet rescue Fort Lewis and cat or dog adoption Fort Lewis. There are also important procedures on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet or found another person’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Fort Lewis WA
Seeking an animal shelter Fort Lewis WA or humane society Fort Lewis WA that gives health care, a place to stay and medication to lost or stray pet dogs and cats within Fort Lewis and surrounding areas? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Fort Lewis WA?
Search for your nearby animal shelter Fort Lewis and their contact info in the table below. Utilize the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Fort Lewis WA, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how dreadful and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to promptly locate and reunite with your pet, from asking around in the Fort Lewis area, calling your community vet and animal shelter Fort Lewis WA, and setting up missing pet posters.
Make sure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact info. Listed here are some important recommendations on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Fort Lewis.
1. Register your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out about your lost pet online and also help any one that finds your lost animal to call you conveniently, even in circumstances where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Fort Lewis as soon as possible: Sitting around waiting on your animal to come home will certainly not do much. Go browsing in Fort Lewis and also the region where your animal was last noticed.
3. Call local pet rescue Fort Lewis WA organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Fort Lewis’, ‘Humane Society Fort Lewis’, ‘Dog Pound Fort Lewis’ or ‘Cat Pound Fort Lewis’ to locate community Fort Lewis pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your community Fort Lewis vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and put them up in your local community: Allow your entire Fort Lewis community know of your lost family pet with lost animal posters … set up a reward for added help!
5. Make use of social networks sites and online dog rescue Fort Lewis WA + cat rescue Fort Lewis WA organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal quicker.
We know this can feel like a big concern especially when you’re managing the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we assist rejoin lost pets with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Fort Lewis WA?
If you have encountered a canine or feline that seems missing and are uncertain on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to help. Below are some helpful tips about what to do if you’ve found an animal in Fort Lewis.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to call the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the community vet or animal pound in Fort Lewis to get the pet checked for a microchip.