Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Bellingham WA?
Pet Net ID understands how troubling it is when a precious family animal gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to rejoin missing pets with their owners in Bellingham and neighboring regions.
On this website, you can find information on all things in regarded to pet rescue Bellingham and cat or dog adoption Bellingham. There are also important suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet or found someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Bellingham WA
Looking for an animal shelter Bellingham WA or humane society Bellingham WA that gives health care, housing and therapy to lost or stray canines and felines within Bellingham and bordering places? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Bellingham WA?
Look for your community animal shelter Bellingham as well as their contact details in the list shown below. Use the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Bellingham WA, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com understands just how terrible and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly find and reunite with your pet, from asking around in the Bellingham area, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Bellingham WA, and putting together missing pet posters.
Make sure that your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your correct contact information. Listed below are some essential recommendations on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Bellingham.
1. Sign up your missing pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out regarding your lost animal online and also assist any one that finds your missing family pet to contact you quickly, even in scenarios where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Bellingham right now: Sitting around waiting for your pet to come home will not do much. Go looking in Bellingham as well as the location where your pet was last seen.
3. Get in touch with nearby pet rescue Bellingham WA organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Bellingham’, ‘Humane Society Bellingham’, ‘Dog Pound Bellingham’ or ‘Cat Pound Bellingham’ to find community Bellingham pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your local Bellingham veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and put them up in your local community: Let your whole Bellingham area know of your lost pet with lost pet posters … set up a prize for extra help!
5. Make use of social media websites and online dog rescue Bellingham WA + cat rescue Bellingham WA networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet a lot faster.
We know this can feel like a big burden especially when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see exactly how we assist reunite missing pets with their pet parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
I found a pet pet in Bellingham WA, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have come upon a pet dog or feline that seems lost and are not sure on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to help. Listed below are some good pointers on what to do if you’ve discovered an animal in Bellingham.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and contact the pet parent using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing pet to the neighborhood veterinarian or animal pound in Bellingham to get the pet checked for a microchip.