Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Bellevue WA?
We knows how upsetting it is when a loved family animal is missing. That’s why we do our absolute best to reunite missing animals with their pet parents in Bellevue and bordering locations.
On this website, you can discover details on all things connected with pet rescue Bellevue and cat or dog adoption Bellevue. There are also good procedures on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or found another person’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Bellevue WA
Seeking an animal shelter Bellevue WA or humane society Bellevue WA that provides health care, housing and medication to lost or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Bellevue and nearby locations? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Bellevue WA?
Search for your neighborhood animal shelter Bellevue and their contact info in the list shown below. Use the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Bellevue WA, what do I do now?
Pet Net ID knows just how horrible and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly find and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Bellevue area, calling your community vet and animal shelter Bellevue WA, as well as setting up lost pet posters.
Assure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your accurate contact information. Listed below are some crucial suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Bellevue.
1. Register your missing pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out about your lost family pet online and also help any one that finds your missing family pet to contact you quickly, even in situations where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Bellevue immediately: Sitting around waiting for your family pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go browsing in Bellevue and the area where your animal was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with neighborhood pet rescue Bellevue WA organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Bellevue’, ‘Humane Society Bellevue’, ‘Dog Pound Bellevue’ or ‘Cat Pound Bellevue’ to discover neighborhood Bellevue pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your community Bellevue vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Let your entire Bellevue neighborhood know of your lost pet with lost animal posters … put up a prize for additional assistance!
5. Make use of social networks websites and online dog rescue Bellevue WA + cat rescue Bellevue WA networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal a lot quicker.
We know this can feel like a massive burden specifically when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see exactly how we assist rejoin missing pets with their parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will assist you reunite with your pet faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Bellevue WA?
If you have come upon a pet dog or pet cat that seems lost and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to help. Below are some valuable pointers on what to do if you’ve discovered a pet in Bellevue.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and get in touch with the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Bellevue to get the pet scanned for a microchip.