Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lewisville TX?
Pet Net ID knows how upsetting it is when a beloved family animal gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to rejoin lost pets with their owners in Lewisville and nearby regions.
On this web page, you can discover info on all things connected to pet rescue Lewisville and cat or dog adoption Lewisville. There are also essential guidelines on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or located another person’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Lewisville TX
Looking for an animal shelter Lewisville TX or humane society Lewisville TX that delivers assistance, a place to stay and treatment to missing or stray dogs and cats within Lewisville and surrounding areas? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Lewisville TX?
Locate your local animal shelter Lewisville as well as their contact information in the list shown below. Utilize the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Lewisville TX?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how awful and worrying it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to quickly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking about in the Lewisville area, calling your community vet and animal shelter Lewisville TX, and setting up lost pet posters.
Make sure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your true contact details. Listed below are some important suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Lewisville.
1. Sign up your missing pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out about your lost family pet online and also assist any one that finds your missing pet to call you conveniently, even in circumstances where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Lewisville right away: Kicking back waiting on your animal to come home will certainly not do much. Go searching in Lewisville and also the area where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Contact local pet rescue Lewisville TX organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lewisville’, ‘Humane Society Lewisville’, ‘Dog Pound Lewisville’ or ‘Cat Pound Lewisville’ to find community Lewisville pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your local Lewisville vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and put them up in your area: Let your entire Lewisville community know of your lost animal with missing animal posters … set up a prize for additional help!
5. Take advantage of social networks sites and online dog rescue Lewisville TX + cat rescue Lewisville TX sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet quicker.
We understand this can feel like a massive burden particularly when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we help rejoin missing pets with their pet parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will assist you reunite with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Lewisville TX, what do I do now?
If you have run into a dog or feline that appears to be missing and are uncertain on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to help. Listed below are some valuable tips about what to do if you’ve discovered an animal in Lewisville.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and contact the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Lewisville to get the pet checked for a microchip.