Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Providence RI?
PetNetID.com knows just how unsettling it is when a loved family pet gets missing. That’s why we do our absolute best to rejoin missing pets with their pet parents in Providence and surrounding places.
On this page, you can find information on all things connected to pet rescue Providence and cat or dog adoption Providence. There are also essential tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found somebody else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Providence RI
Looking for an animal shelter Providence RI or humane society Providence RI that provides health care, housing and medical treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and cats within Providence and bordering neighborhoods? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Providence RI?
Search for your neighborhood animal shelter Providence as well as their contact details in the table below. Utilize the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Providence RI, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com knows exactly how dreadful and anxious it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly find and rejoin with your animal, from asking around in the Providence region, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter Providence RI, as well as setting up missing pet posters.
Ensure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your right contact info. Listed here are some important pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Providence.
1. Register your missing pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help get the word out about your missing pet online and also help any one who finds your lost animal to call you easily, also in circumstances where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Providence immediately: Kicking back waiting for your pet to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in Providence and the area where your pet was last noticed.
3. Call neighborhood pet rescue Providence RI organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Providence’, ‘Humane Society Providence’, ‘Dog Pound Providence’ or ‘Cat Pound Providence’ to find community Providence pet rescue groups. Also connect with your community Providence veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and place them up in your local community: Allow your entire Providence neighborhood know of your missing family pet with lost animal posters … make a reward for additional assistance!
5. Utilize social media sites websites and online dog rescue Providence RI + cat rescue Providence RI sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal quicker.
We are aware this can seem like a big burden specifically when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist reunite lost family pets with their owners.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will help you rejoin with your pet quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Providence RI?
If you have run into a dog or pet cat that appears to be missing and are uncertain on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Below are some valuable guidelines on what to do if you’ve discovered an animal in Providence.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and speak to the pet parent using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the nearby vet or animal pound in Providence to get the pet scanned for a microchip.