Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Portsmouth RI?
PetNetID.com knows how upsetting it is when a loved family animal is lost. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to reunite missing household pets with their pet parents in Portsmouth and neighboring areas.
On this site, you can search for information on all things linked to pet rescue Portsmouth and cat or dog adoption Portsmouth. There are also essential tips on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or found someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Portsmouth RI
Looking for an animal shelter Portsmouth RI or humane society Portsmouth RI that delivers care, housing and therapy to missing or stray canines and pet cats within Portsmouth and surrounding communities? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Portsmouth RI?
Locate your neighborhood animal shelter Portsmouth and their contact details in the list beneath. Use the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Portsmouth RI, what do I do to get them back?
PetNetID.com understands how dreadful and anxious it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Portsmouth region, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Portsmouth RI, and also setting up lost pet posters.
Assure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your correct contact information. Listed below are some vital tips on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Portsmouth.
1. Sign up your missing pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word concerning your lost family pet online and also help any one who finds your lost family pet to call you quickly, also in circumstances where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Portsmouth right now: Relaxing awaiting your pet to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in Portsmouth and also the region where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Call neighborhood pet rescue Portsmouth RI organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Portsmouth’, ‘Humane Society Portsmouth’, ‘Dog Pound Portsmouth’ or ‘Cat Pound Portsmouth’ to discover community Portsmouth pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your community Portsmouth vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Allow your whole Portsmouth community know of your missing pet with missing animal posters … set up a prize for extra help!
5. Utilize social media sites and online dog rescue Portsmouth RI + cat rescue Portsmouth RI networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet a lot quicker.
We understand this can feel like a huge burden particularly when you’re dealing with the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we help reunite missing animals with their pet parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will assist you reunite with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Portsmouth RI, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have come upon a pet dog or pet cat who seems lost and are unclear on what to do next, don’t panic, we are here to help. Listed below are some great pointers on what to do if you’ve discovered a pet in Portsmouth.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and call the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Portsmouth to get the pet scanned for a microchip.