Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Lansdale PA?
PetNetID.com knows just how painful it is when a cherished family animal gets lost. That’s why we do our very best to rejoin lost household pets with their parents in Lansdale and surrounding locations.
On this web page, you can locate information on all things linked to pet rescue Lansdale and cat or dog adoption Lansdale. There are also helpful suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Lansdale PA
Looking for an animal shelter Lansdale PA or humane society Lansdale PA that provides care, shelter and medical treatment to lost or stray canines and cats within Lansdale and bordering locations? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Lansdale PA?
Search for your community animal shelter Lansdale and their contact information in the list beneath. Use the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Lansdale PA, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com understands just how horrible and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly find and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Lansdale region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Lansdale PA, and putting together missing pet posters.
Ensure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your right contact info. Listed below are some crucial ideas on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Lansdale.
1. Register your lost pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word regarding your lost pet online and also assist any one that finds your missing pet to call you quickly, even in scenarios where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Lansdale immediately: Relaxing waiting for your pet to come home will not do much. Go browsing in Lansdale as well as the location where your animal was last seen.
3. Call nearby pet rescue Lansdale PA organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Lansdale’, ‘Humane Society Lansdale’, ‘Dog Pound Lansdale’ or ‘Cat Pound Lansdale’ to find local Lansdale pet rescue groups. Also connect with your local Lansdale veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and put them up in your community: Allow your entire Lansdale area know of your lost pet with lost pet posters … set up a prize for extra assistance!
5. Use social networks websites and online dog rescue Lansdale PA + cat rescue Lansdale PA networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your pet a lot quicker.
We understand this can feel like a massive concern particularly when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we help rejoin lost pets with their pet parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Lansdale PA?
If you have encountered a canine or cat who appears to be missing and are not sure on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to assist. Below are some valuable tips on what to do if you have actually discovered an animal in Lansdale.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and speak to the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing pet to the local vet or animal pound in Lansdale to get the pet scanned for a microchip.