Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Bend OR?
PetNetID.com understands how distressing it is when a precious family pet gets lost. That’s why we do our absolute best to reunite lost pets with their pet parents in Bend and surrounding regions.
On this post, you can search for info on all things linked with pet rescue Bend and cat or dog adoption Bend. There are also useful suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet or found somebody else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Bend OR
Searching for an animal shelter Bend OR or humane society Bend OR that gives attention, a place to stay and treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Bend and nearby places? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Bend OR?
Find your local animal shelter Bend as well as their contact information in the list below. Utilize the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Bend OR?
Pet Net ID knows how horrible and anxious it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly locate and rejoin with your animal, from asking around in the Bend region, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter Bend OR, and also putting up lost pet posters.
Be sure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your true contact details. Listed below are some vital pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Bend.
1. Sign up your lost pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out regarding your lost animal online and also help any one that finds your missing animal to call you easily, even in circumstances where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Bend as soon as possible: Sitting around awaiting your pet to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in Bend and the spot where your pet was last seen.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue Bend OR organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Bend’, ‘Humane Society Bend’, ‘Dog Pound Bend’ or ‘Cat Pound Bend’ to locate community Bend pet rescue groups. Also connect with your community Bend veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and put them up in your local community: Let your whole Bend neighborhood know of your lost family pet with lost pet posters … set up a prize for extra assistance!
5. Make use of social media sites and online dog rescue Bend OR + cat rescue Bend OR sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your family pet a lot faster.
We know this can seem like a huge concern especially when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see exactly how we assist rejoin missing animals with their owners.
Just click this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
I found a pet pet in Bend OR, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have encountered a dog or cat who appears to be missing and are unsure on what to do next, don’t worry, we are here to help. Listed below are some good reminders on what to do if you’ve discovered a pet in Bend.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and speak to the owner using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Bend to get the pet checked for a microchip.