Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Edmond OK?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how painful it is when a precious family animal gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our very best to rejoin lost household pets with their owners in Edmond and nearby places.
On this page, you can locate information on all things connected to pet rescue Edmond and cat or dog adoption Edmond. There are also useful tips on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or located another person’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Edmond OK
Searching for an animal shelter Edmond OK or humane society Edmond OK that gives care, shelter and treatment to lost or stray pet dogs and cats within Edmond and bordering areas? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Edmond OK?
Discover your neighborhood animal shelter Edmond as well as their contact info in the table below. Use the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Edmond OK?
PetNetID.com understands how dreadful and worrying it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to promptly find and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Edmond area, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Edmond OK, and also setting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your proper contact information. Listed here are some vital suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Edmond.
1. Register your lost pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word regarding your lost pet online and also help any one who locates your missing pet to contact you conveniently, even in scenarios where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Edmond right away: Relaxing awaiting your family pet to come home will not do a lot. Go browsing in Edmond and the region where your pet was last seen.
3. Get in touch with neighborhood pet rescue Edmond OK organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Edmond’, ‘Humane Society Edmond’, ‘Dog Pound Edmond’ or ‘Cat Pound Edmond’ to discover community Edmond pet rescue groups. Also connect with your neighborhood Edmond vet services and clinics.
4. Make posters and place them up in your area: Allow your entire Edmond neighborhood know of your missing pet with missing animal posters … put up a prize for extra assistance!
5. Use social networks websites and online dog rescue Edmond OK + cat rescue Edmond OK networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can feel like a big concern specifically when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see how we help rejoin lost animals with their parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Edmond OK?
If you have encountered a canine or pet cat that appears to be missing and are unsure on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to assist. Below are some helpful guidelines on what to do if you have actually uncovered a pet in Edmond.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and call the pet parent using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Edmond to get the pet scanned for a microchip.