Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Westbury NY?
We understands how bothering it is when a loved family pet gets lost. That’s the reason why we do our best to reunite lost beloved pets with their parents in Westbury and bordering regions.
On this webpage, you can search for information on all things related to pet rescue Westbury and cat or dog adoption Westbury. There are also useful tips on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or discovered someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Westbury NY
Trying to find an animal shelter Westbury NY or humane society Westbury NY that delivers care, housing and treatment to lost or stray dogs and felines within Westbury and surrounding places? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Westbury NY?
Discover your community animal shelter Westbury and their contact details in the list shown below. Utilize the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Westbury NY, what do I do now?
PetNetID.com understands how horrible and anxious it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly find and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Westbury region, calling your local vet and animal shelter Westbury NY, and setting up lost pet posters.
Assure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your proper contact details. Listed here are some vital tips on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet in Westbury.
1. Sign up your missing pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist spread the word about your missing animal online and also help any one that locates your lost family pet to contact you conveniently, even in situations where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Westbury right now: Relaxing awaiting your pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go looking in Westbury and also the region where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue Westbury NY organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Westbury’, ‘Humane Society Westbury’, ‘Dog Pound Westbury’ or ‘Cat Pound Westbury’ to locate community Westbury pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your neighborhood Westbury veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and put them up in your local community: Allow your whole Westbury neighborhood know of your lost family pet with missing pet posters … put up a reward for added assistance!
5. Take advantage of social networks websites and online dog rescue Westbury NY + cat rescue Westbury NY organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet faster.
We know this can feel like a big burden especially when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see exactly how we help reunite lost pets with their pet parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will help you rejoin with your pet quicker!
I found a pet pet in Westbury NY, what do I do now?
If you have come upon a dog or cat that appears to be missing and are not sure on what to do next, don’t stress, we are here to assist. Listed below are some great guidelines about what to do if you’ve uncovered a pet in Westbury.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to call the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Westbury to get the pet checked for a microchip.