Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Southampton NY?
We knows just how disturbing it is when a beloved family animal is missing. That’s exactly why we do our very best to rejoin missing animals with their pet parents in Southampton and nearby areas.
On this website, you can find information on all things related to pet rescue Southampton and cat or dog adoption Southampton. There are also important guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found another person’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Southampton NY
Searching for an animal shelter Southampton NY or humane society Southampton NY that gives attention, housing and medical treatment to missing or stray dogs and pet cats within Southampton and bordering places? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Southampton NY?
Look for your neighborhood animal shelter Southampton and their contact information in the list below. Utilize the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Southampton NY, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com knows how awful and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly find and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Southampton area, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Southampton NY, and setting up missing pet posters.
Make sure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your accurate contact info. Listed here are some essential pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Southampton.
1. Register your missing pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist spread the word concerning your missing pet online and also help any one who locates your missing pet to contact you easily, also in scenarios where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Southampton right away: Relaxing waiting for your family pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go browsing in Southampton and the location where your family pet was last seen.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue Southampton NY organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Southampton’, ‘Humane Society Southampton’, ‘Dog Pound Southampton’ or ‘Cat Pound Southampton’ to discover community Southampton pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your community Southampton veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Let your entire Southampton neighborhood know of your missing animal with missing animal posters … set up a prize for extra assistance!
5. Utilize social media sites sites and online dog rescue Southampton NY + cat rescue Southampton NY organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet a lot faster.
We know this can feel like a big burden specifically when you’re dealing with the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see just how we help rejoin lost pets with their owners.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you reunite with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Southampton NY, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have come across a canine or feline that seems missing and are not sure on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Below are some good guidelines on what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in Southampton.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to get in touch with the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the nearby vet or animal pound in Southampton to get the pet checked for a microchip.