Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Kannapolis NC?
Pet Net ID understands how bothering it is when a cherished family animal is missing. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to reunite missing pets with their owners in Kannapolis and nearby regions.
On this page, you can search for details on all things related to pet rescue Kannapolis and cat or dog adoption Kannapolis. There are also important tips on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or located someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Kannapolis NC
Seeking an animal shelter Kannapolis NC or humane society Kannapolis NC that delivers assistance, shelter and medication to missing or stray dogs and pet cats within Kannapolis and surrounding regions? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Kannapolis NC?
Discover your community animal shelter Kannapolis and their contact info in the table beneath. Use the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Kannapolis NC, what do I do to get them back?
PetNetID.com knows just how awful and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to swiftly locate and reunite with your family pet, from asking around in the Kannapolis area, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Kannapolis NC, as well as putting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact info. Listed here are some essential recommendations on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Kannapolis.
1. Register your missing pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out about your lost family pet online and also help any one that finds your missing family pet to call you quickly, also in situations where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Kannapolis immediately: Kicking back awaiting your family pet to come home will not do much. Go searching in Kannapolis as well as the spot where your animal was last seen.
3. Get in touch with neighborhood pet rescue Kannapolis NC organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Kannapolis’, ‘Humane Society Kannapolis’, ‘Dog Pound Kannapolis’ or ‘Cat Pound Kannapolis’ to discover neighborhood Kannapolis pet rescue groups. Also connect with your neighborhood Kannapolis veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your community: Let your whole Kannapolis neighborhood know of your missing animal with lost pet posters … set up a reward for extra help!
5. Utilize social media websites and online dog rescue Kannapolis NC + cat rescue Kannapolis NC sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal a lot faster.
We know this can feel like a huge concern particularly when you’re handling the agony of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see exactly how we assist rejoin lost animals with their owners.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet free of charge, and we will help you rejoin with your pet quicker!
I found a pet pet in Kannapolis NC, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have run into a pet dog or pet cat that seems missing and are unclear on what to do next, do not worry, we are here to assist. Listed below are some great reminders on what to do if you’ve discovered an animal in Kannapolis.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to get in touch with the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Kannapolis to get the pet checked for a microchip.