Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Greensboro NC?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how painful it is when a dearest family pet is lost. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to reunite lost pets with their pet parents in Greensboro and neighboring locations.
On this page, you can find info on all things connected to pet rescue Greensboro and cat or dog adoption Greensboro. There are also great procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or located another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Greensboro NC
Looking for an animal shelter Greensboro NC or humane society Greensboro NC that offers attention, a place to stay and treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and cats within Greensboro and bordering locations? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Greensboro NC?
Look for your local animal shelter Greensboro and their contact info in the table shown below. Utilize the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Greensboro NC?
Pet Net ID knows how dreadful and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly find and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Greensboro region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Greensboro NC, and putting together lost pet posters.
Make sure that your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact information. Listed below are some crucial suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Greensboro.
1. Sign up your missing pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist spread the word about your lost family pet online and also assist any one that locates your lost animal to contact you conveniently, even in circumstances where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Greensboro as soon as possible: Relaxing awaiting your pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go searching in Greensboro and also the spot where your animal was last seen.
3. Contact local pet rescue Greensboro NC organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Greensboro’, ‘Humane Society Greensboro’, ‘Dog Pound Greensboro’ or ‘Cat Pound Greensboro’ to find community Greensboro pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your local Greensboro veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and place them up in your local community: Allow your whole Greensboro area know of your lost family pet with missing pet posters … make a reward for additional assistance!
5. Use social networks sites and online dog rescue Greensboro NC + cat rescue Greensboro NC sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet a lot faster.
We understand this can seem like a big burden especially when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we help reunite lost animals with their parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
I found a pet pet in Greensboro NC, what do I do to reunite them with their owner?
If you have come across a dog or cat who seems lost and are unclear on what to do next, don’t stress, we are here to help. Listed below are some good tips on what to do if you have actually discovered an animal in Greensboro.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to get in touch with the pet parent using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the local vet or animal pound in Greensboro to get the pet checked for a microchip.