Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Elizabeth City NC?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how upsetting it is when a cherished family animal gets lost. That’s why we do our very best to reunite lost pets with their owners in Elizabeth City and neighboring areas.
On this webpage, you can find details on all things related to pet rescue Elizabeth City and cat or dog adoption Elizabeth City. There are also great guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or discovered somebody else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Elizabeth City NC
Searching for an animal shelter Elizabeth City NC or humane society Elizabeth City NC that gives health care, housing and medical treatment to missing or stray canines and cats within Elizabeth City and bordering regions? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Elizabeth City NC?
Discover your local animal shelter Elizabeth City and their contact info in the table beneath. Utilize the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Elizabeth City NC?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how horrible and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to rapidly locate and reunite with your pet, from asking around in the Elizabeth City area, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Elizabeth City NC, and setting up lost pet posters.
Assure your animal is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your correct contact details. Listed below are some crucial ideas on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Elizabeth City.
1. Register your lost pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist spread the word about your missing family pet online and also help any one that locates your missing animal to call you conveniently, even in scenarios where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Elizabeth City today: Relaxing waiting on your pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go looking in Elizabeth City and the spot where your family pet was last seen.
3. Call nearby pet rescue Elizabeth City NC organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Elizabeth City’, ‘Humane Society Elizabeth City’, ‘Dog Pound Elizabeth City’ or ‘Cat Pound Elizabeth City’ to find local Elizabeth City pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your neighborhood Elizabeth City veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your area: Let your entire Elizabeth City neighborhood know of your missing family pet with missing pet posters … make a reward for added help!
5. Utilize social networks sites and online dog rescue Elizabeth City NC + cat rescue Elizabeth City NC organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet faster.
We understand this can feel like a huge problem especially when you’re managing the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we help reunite missing animals with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Elizabeth City NC?
If you have come upon a pet dog or cat who seems lost and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t panic, we are here to help. Listed below are some helpful pointers on what to do if you have actually uncovered a pet in Elizabeth City.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to call the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Elizabeth City to get the pet checked for a microchip.