Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Burlington NC?
PetNetID.com understands just how painful it is when a precious family animal is lost. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to reunite lost household pets with their owners in Burlington and neighboring locations.
On this page, you can discover details on all things linked with pet rescue Burlington and cat or dog adoption Burlington. There are also essential tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or discovered somebody else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Burlington NC
Searching for an animal shelter Burlington NC or humane society Burlington NC that offers assistance, a place to stay and medical treatment to lost or stray canines and felines within Burlington and bordering areas? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Burlington NC?
Find your nearby animal shelter Burlington as well as their contact details in the list beneath. Utilize the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Burlington NC, what do I do now?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how awful and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to promptly find and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Burlington region, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Burlington NC, and putting together lost pet posters.
Ensure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your right contact info. Listed here are some important tips on what to do if you have actually lost your pet in Burlington.
1. Register your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist spread the word about your missing animal online and also help any one who locates your lost animal to call you easily, also in situations where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Burlington today: Sitting around awaiting your family pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go browsing in Burlington and also the place where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Contact local pet rescue Burlington NC organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Burlington’, ‘Humane Society Burlington’, ‘Dog Pound Burlington’ or ‘Cat Pound Burlington’ to locate community Burlington pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your local Burlington vet services and clinics.
4. Make posters and place them up in your area: Let your whole Burlington neighborhood know of your lost pet with missing pet posters … establish a reward for extra help!
5. Take advantage of social networks websites and online dog rescue Burlington NC + cat rescue Burlington NC networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your animal on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal faster.
We understand this can feel like a big burden especially when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see exactly how we help rejoin lost pets with their parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet free of charge, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Burlington NC?
If you have run into a pet dog or pet cat that seems lost and are not sure on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to assist. Listed below are some great tips on what to do if you have actually discovered a pet in Burlington.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and contact the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing pet to the nearby vet or animal pound in Burlington to get the pet scanned for a microchip.