Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Tupelo MS?
We knows how upsetting it is when a precious family animal is missing. That’s the reason why we do our absolute best to rejoin missing beloved pets with their parents in Tupelo and nearby regions.
On this website, you can find information on all things connected to pet rescue Tupelo and cat or dog adoption Tupelo. There are also helpful guidelines on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or discovered someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Tupelo MS
Searching for an animal shelter Tupelo MS or humane society Tupelo MS that delivers care, shelter and medical treatment to missing or stray canines and pet cats within Tupelo and surrounding locations? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Tupelo MS?
Search for your neighborhood animal shelter Tupelo and their contact details in the table shown below. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Tupelo MS, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how awful and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to quickly locate and reunite with your family pet, from asking around in the Tupelo area, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Tupelo MS, and also putting together lost pet posters.
Make sure that your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your true contact info. Listed below are some crucial tips on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Tupelo.
1. Register your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word about your missing family pet online and also help any one that finds your missing family pet to contact you quickly, even in circumstances where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Tupelo right now: Kicking back waiting for your animal to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in Tupelo and the spot where your animal was last seen.
3. Contact community pet rescue Tupelo MS organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Tupelo’, ‘Humane Society Tupelo’, ‘Dog Pound Tupelo’ or ‘Cat Pound Tupelo’ to locate community Tupelo pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your neighborhood Tupelo veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and put them up in your community: Allow your entire Tupelo community know of your lost pet with missing animal posters … set up a prize for extra help!
5. Utilize social networks sites and online dog rescue Tupelo MS + cat rescue Tupelo MS organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can feel like a big concern especially when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist reunite missing pets with their parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet quicker!
I found a pet pet in Tupelo MS, what do I do now?
If you have come upon a canine or feline that seems lost and are not sure on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to assist. Below are some great tips on what to do if you’ve found a pet in Tupelo.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and contact the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Tupelo to get the pet checked for a microchip.