Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Southaven MS?
PetNetID.com knows how upsetting it is when a loved family pet gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our best to reunite lost household pets with their pet parents in Southaven and surrounding areas.
On this site, you can locate details on all things linked to pet rescue Southaven and cat or dog adoption Southaven. There are also great guidelines on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or found somebody else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Southaven MS
Looking for an animal shelter Southaven MS or humane society Southaven MS that gives care, shelter and medication to lost or stray pet dogs and felines within Southaven and nearby neighborhoods? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Southaven MS?
Find your nearby animal shelter Southaven as well as their contact information in the list below. Use the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Southaven MS, what do I do to get them back?
PetNetID.com knows how dreadful and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to swiftly locate and rejoin with your family pet, from asking around in the Southaven region, calling your local vet and animal shelter Southaven MS, and setting up missing pet posters.
Make sure that your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your proper contact details. Listed below are some essential recommendations on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Southaven.
1. Register your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word about your lost family pet online and also help any one who finds your missing animal to contact you quickly, also in circumstances where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Search around Southaven right now: Sitting around waiting on your animal to come home will not do much. Go searching in Southaven and the area where your pet was last noticed.
3. Contact neighborhood pet rescue Southaven MS organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Southaven’, ‘Humane Society Southaven’, ‘Dog Pound Southaven’ or ‘Cat Pound Southaven’ to discover neighborhood Southaven pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your neighborhood Southaven veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Let your entire Southaven community know of your missing family pet with lost pet posters … establish a reward for added assistance!
5. Use social media sites sites and online dog rescue Southaven MS + cat rescue Southaven MS sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet quicker.
We know this can feel like a huge burden especially when you’re dealing with the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see exactly how we help reunite lost pets with their owners.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet free of charge, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Southaven MS?
If you have come across a canine or cat who seems lost and are uncertain on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Below are some good reminders about what to do if you have actually uncovered an animal in Southaven.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and get in touch with the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the nearby vet or animal pound in Southaven to get the pet checked for a microchip.