Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Oxford MS?
We understands just how unsettling it is when a loved family pet is lost. That’s why we do our very best to reunite missing beloved pets with their pet parents in Oxford and nearby places.
On this website, you can locate information on all things connected to pet rescue Oxford and cat or dog adoption Oxford. There are also helpful suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or discovered another person’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Oxford MS
Seeking an animal shelter Oxford MS or humane society Oxford MS that provides care, housing and medication to lost or stray dogs and pet cats within Oxford and surrounding communities? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Oxford MS?
Search for your nearby animal shelter Oxford and their contact information in the list beneath. Use the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Oxford MS?
Pet Net ID knows how awful and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to promptly find and reunite with your family pet, from asking around in the Oxford area, calling your local vet and animal shelter Oxford MS, and putting up missing pet posters.
Assure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your correct contact info. Listed below are some essential ideas on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet in Oxford.
1. Register your missing pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help spread the word regarding your missing pet online and also assist any one that locates your lost pet to contact you conveniently, also in scenarios where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Oxford right now: Relaxing awaiting your pet to come home will not do much. Go searching in Oxford and also the spot where your animal was last noticed.
3. Contact neighborhood pet rescue Oxford MS organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Oxford’, ‘Humane Society Oxford’, ‘Dog Pound Oxford’ or ‘Cat Pound Oxford’ to discover local Oxford pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your community Oxford veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your area: Allow your whole Oxford community know of your missing family pet with lost pet posters … set up a prize for added help!
5. Utilize social media sites and online dog rescue Oxford MS + cat rescue Oxford MS networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your pet quicker.
We understand this can feel like a huge burden especially when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we assist rejoin missing pets with their parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet for FREE, and we will help you reunite with your pet faster!
What to do if I found a pet in Oxford MS?
If you have come across a pet dog or feline that seems missing and are unsure on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to help. Listed below are some good tips on what to do if you have actually uncovered an animal in Oxford.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to speak to the pet parent using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Oxford to get the pet scanned for a microchip.