Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Meridian MS?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how unsettling it is when a precious family animal gets lost. That’s the reason why we do our absolute best to rejoin lost animals with their parents in Meridian and surrounding areas.
On this site, you can locate info on all things connected to pet rescue Meridian and cat or dog adoption Meridian. There are also good guidelines on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or located another person’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Meridian MS
Looking for an animal shelter Meridian MS or humane society Meridian MS that gives assistance, housing and medical treatment to missing or stray pet dogs and felines within Meridian and surrounding communities? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Meridian MS?
Search for your neighborhood animal shelter Meridian as well as their contact info in the table shown below. Utilize the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Meridian MS?
PetNetID.com knows how dreadful and anxious it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly find and rejoin with your pet, from asking around in the Meridian region, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter Meridian MS, and also setting up lost pet posters.
Assure your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your correct contact info. Listed below are some important tips on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Meridian.
1. Register your missing pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist spread the word regarding your missing pet online and also help any one that locates your missing pet to contact you quickly, also in situations where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Meridian today: Kicking back awaiting your pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go looking in Meridian and also the place where your family pet was last seen.
3. Call community pet rescue Meridian MS organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Meridian’, ‘Humane Society Meridian’, ‘Dog Pound Meridian’ or ‘Cat Pound Meridian’ to locate local Meridian pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your neighborhood Meridian vet services and clinics.
4. Make posters and place them up in your community: Let your whole Meridian community know of your lost pet with missing pet posters … set up a prize for extra help!
5. Make use of social networks websites and online dog rescue Meridian MS + cat rescue Meridian MS networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal a lot faster.
We understand this can seem like a massive problem especially when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we assist reunite lost animals with their owners.
Just click this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will assist you reunite with your pet faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Meridian MS?
If you have come upon a pet dog or cat that appears to be missing and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to help. Listed below are some good reminders about what to do if you’ve found a pet in Meridian.
1. Take a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt and speak to the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Meridian to get the pet checked for a microchip.