Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Hattiesburg MS?
PetNetID.com knows just how disturbing it is when a loved family pet gets lost. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to reunite missing beloved pets with their pet parents in Hattiesburg and nearby areas.
On this page, you can find information on all things connected with pet rescue Hattiesburg and cat or dog adoption Hattiesburg. There are also useful tips on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or found somebody else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Hattiesburg MS
Searching for an animal shelter Hattiesburg MS or humane society Hattiesburg MS that offers attention, shelter and treatment to lost or stray canines and felines within Hattiesburg and neighboring neighborhoods? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Hattiesburg MS?
Look for your neighborhood animal shelter Hattiesburg as well as their contact details in the list beneath. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Hattiesburg MS?
PetNetID.com understands how horrible and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly find and reunite with your family pet, from asking around in the Hattiesburg area, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter Hattiesburg MS, and also putting up lost pet posters.
Make sure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your correct contact information. Listed below are some vital tips on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet in Hattiesburg.
1. Sign up your lost pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out about your missing family pet online and also assist any one that locates your lost animal to call you quickly, even in scenarios where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Hattiesburg right now: Relaxing awaiting your pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go looking in Hattiesburg and also the region where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with community pet rescue Hattiesburg MS organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Hattiesburg’, ‘Humane Society Hattiesburg’, ‘Dog Pound Hattiesburg’ or ‘Cat Pound Hattiesburg’ to locate neighborhood Hattiesburg pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your local Hattiesburg veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and put them up in your area: Allow your whole Hattiesburg community know of your lost family pet with lost pet posters … establish a reward for additional assistance!
5. Use social networks websites and online dog rescue Hattiesburg MS + cat rescue Hattiesburg MS organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet a lot quicker.
We know this can feel like a massive concern especially when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we assist rejoin lost family pets with their pet parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will help you reunite with your pet faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Hattiesburg MS?
If you have come across a dog or cat who appears to be missing and are unclear on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to help. Listed below are some great guidelines about what to do if you’ve found an animal in Hattiesburg.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and contact the owner using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the nearby vet or animal pound in Hattiesburg to get the pet scanned for a microchip.