Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Columbus MS?
We understands just how upsetting it is when a dearest family animal gets missing. That’s exactly why we do our very best to rejoin lost household pets with their pet parents in Columbus and nearby places.
On this webpage, you can discover info on all things connected with pet rescue Columbus and cat or dog adoption Columbus. There are also good guidelines on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or located someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Columbus MS
Looking for an animal shelter Columbus MS or humane society Columbus MS that delivers health care, housing and medical treatment to lost or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Columbus and neighboring places? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Columbus MS?
Look for your nearby animal shelter Columbus as well as their contact info in the list below. Use the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Columbus MS?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how horrible and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to swiftly locate and rejoin with your animal, from asking around in the Columbus area, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Columbus MS, and also putting together missing pet posters.
Be sure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your right contact info. Listed below are some important suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Columbus.
1. Register your missing pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word regarding your lost animal online and also assist any one that locates your missing family pet to contact you easily, even in circumstances where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Columbus immediately: Sitting around waiting for your family pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go searching in Columbus and also the place where your pet was last seen.
3. Call local pet rescue Columbus MS organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Columbus’, ‘Humane Society Columbus’, ‘Dog Pound Columbus’ or ‘Cat Pound Columbus’ to locate local Columbus pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your local Columbus vet services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Let your entire Columbus area know of your lost animal with lost animal posters … set up a prize for extra assistance!
5. Take advantage of social media websites and online dog rescue Columbus MS + cat rescue Columbus MS sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can feel like a big problem especially when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we assist rejoin missing animals with their pet parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet free of charge, and we will help you reunite with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Columbus MS, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have run into a canine or cat who seems lost and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to assist. Below are some helpful pointers on what to do if you’ve uncovered a pet in Columbus.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to call the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the local vet or animal pound in Columbus to get the pet checked for a microchip.