Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Clarksdale MS?
Pet Net ID knows how painful it is when a loved family animal is lost. That’s exactly why we do our best to reunite lost pets with their parents in Clarksdale and surrounding areas.
On this webpage, you can search for details on all things associated with pet rescue Clarksdale and cat or dog adoption Clarksdale. There are also helpful suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or found another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Clarksdale MS
Seeking an animal shelter Clarksdale MS or humane society Clarksdale MS that provides care, housing and treatment to lost or stray canines and cats within Clarksdale and nearby regions? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Clarksdale MS?
Discover your community animal shelter Clarksdale as well as their contact details in the table beneath. Utilize the search bar to look for your postcode or suburb.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Clarksdale MS?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how dreadful and worrying it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly find and reunite with your animal, from asking about in the Clarksdale area, calling your community vet and animal shelter Clarksdale MS, and setting up missing pet posters.
Make sure that your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your right contact details. Listed below are some vital ideas on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Clarksdale.
1. Register your lost pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out about your lost animal online and also assist any one that locates your missing family pet to call you conveniently, even in scenarios where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Clarksdale immediately: Kicking back awaiting your family pet to come home will not do much. Go searching in Clarksdale as well as the place where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Call nearby pet rescue Clarksdale MS organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Clarksdale’, ‘Humane Society Clarksdale’, ‘Dog Pound Clarksdale’ or ‘Cat Pound Clarksdale’ to discover neighborhood Clarksdale pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your community Clarksdale vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and put them up in your area: Allow your entire Clarksdale community know of your lost pet with lost animal posters … put up a prize for additional assistance!
5. Use social media sites websites and online dog rescue Clarksdale MS + cat rescue Clarksdale MS sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal faster.
We understand this can seem like a big burden specifically when you’re managing the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we help reunite lost animals with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Clarksdale MS?
If you have come upon a canine or feline that seems lost and are unclear on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to assist. Listed below are some great pointers on what to do if you’ve found an animal in Clarksdale.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to speak to the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the nearby vet or animal pound in Clarksdale to get the pet checked for a microchip.