Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Brandon MS?
Pet Net ID understands how troubling it is when a dearest family animal gets lost. That’s why we do our very best to reunite lost animals with their pet parents in Brandon and neighboring regions.
On this webpage, you can search for information on all things connected with pet rescue Brandon and cat or dog adoption Brandon. There are also helpful procedures on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Brandon MS
Searching for an animal shelter Brandon MS or humane society Brandon MS that provides care, a place to stay and therapy to missing or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Brandon and surrounding places? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Brandon MS?
Find your community animal shelter Brandon as well as their contact information in the list shown below. Use the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Brandon MS, how do I get them back?
Pet Net ID knows how awful and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly locate and reunite with your pet, from asking around in the Brandon region, calling your local vet and animal shelter Brandon MS, as well as putting together lost pet posters.
Make sure your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your correct contact info. Listed below are some vital tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Brandon.
1. Sign up your lost pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out about your lost pet online and also assist any one that locates your lost family pet to call you quickly, even in circumstances where your pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Brandon right away: Sitting around waiting on your pet to come home will certainly not do much. Go searching in Brandon and the area where your pet was last noticed.
3. Contact community pet rescue Brandon MS organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Brandon’, ‘Humane Society Brandon’, ‘Dog Pound Brandon’ or ‘Cat Pound Brandon’ to locate neighborhood Brandon pet rescue groups. Also contact your local Brandon veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and put them up in your area: Let your whole Brandon community know of your lost animal with missing animal posters … establish a prize for additional help!
5. Take advantage of social networks sites and online dog rescue Brandon MS + cat rescue Brandon MS sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your animal a lot quicker.
We understand this can seem like a big problem particularly when you’re managing the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist rejoin lost family pets with their pet parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Brandon MS?
If you have come across a dog or feline that appears to be lost and are uncertain on what to do next, don’t fret, we are here to assist. Listed below are some great pointers on what to do if you’ve discovered a pet in Brandon.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and call the owner using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the neighborhood veterinarian or animal pound in Brandon to get the pet checked for a microchip.