Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Stillwater MN?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how distressing it is when a cherished family animal gets lost. That’s the reason why we do our absolute best to rejoin lost animals with their owners in Stillwater and neighboring areas.
On this site, you can discover information on all things linked to pet rescue Stillwater and cat or dog adoption Stillwater. There are also good tips on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or discovered somebody else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Stillwater MN
Looking for an animal shelter Stillwater MN or humane society Stillwater MN that offers attention, housing and therapy to missing or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Stillwater and neighboring regions? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Stillwater MN?
Find your community animal shelter Stillwater as well as their contact information in the list below. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Stillwater MN, what do I do now?
Pet Net ID knows exactly how awful and worrying it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to swiftly find and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Stillwater region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Stillwater MN, and also putting up lost pet posters.
Make sure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your accurate contact details. Listed below are some essential ideas on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Stillwater.
1. Register your lost pet free of charge at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word regarding your missing family pet online and also help any one who finds your lost animal to contact you easily, also in situations where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Stillwater today: Kicking back waiting for your pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go searching in Stillwater as well as the region where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with nearby pet rescue Stillwater MN organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Stillwater’, ‘Humane Society Stillwater’, ‘Dog Pound Stillwater’ or ‘Cat Pound Stillwater’ to discover neighborhood Stillwater pet rescue groups. Also connect with your local Stillwater vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Let your whole Stillwater community know of your missing pet with missing animal posters … put up a prize for added help!
5. Take advantage of social media sites sites and online dog rescue Stillwater MN + cat rescue Stillwater MN networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your family pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet quicker.
We know this can feel like a massive concern specifically when you’re managing the pain of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see just how we assist reunite missing family pets with their pet parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Stillwater MN, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have run into a pet dog or cat who appears to be lost and are uncertain on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to assist. Below are some great pointers on what to do if you have actually found a pet in Stillwater.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to get in touch with the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost animal to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Stillwater to get the pet scanned for a microchip.