Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in St. Paul MN?
Pet Net ID understands how painful it is when a treasured family animal is lost. That’s why we do our absolute best to reunite lost beloved pets with their pet parents in St. Paul and surrounding places.
On this site, you can search for details on all things in regarded to pet rescue St. Paul and cat or dog adoption St. Paul. There are also essential tips on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or found someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in St. Paul MN
Seeking an animal shelter St. Paul MN or humane society St. Paul MN that gives assistance, housing and therapy to lost or stray canines and cats within St. Paul and surrounding locations? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption St. Paul MN?
Search for your community animal shelter St. Paul as well as their contact info in the table below. Utilize the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in St. Paul MN, what do I do now?
PetNetID.com understands just how terrible and anxious it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly find and reunite with your animal, from asking about in the St. Paul area, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter St. Paul MN, and putting together missing pet posters.
Assure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your proper contact information. Listed below are some important pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in St. Paul.
1. Sign up your missing pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out regarding your lost animal online and also assist any one that locates your lost pet to contact you conveniently, even in situations where your family pet is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around St. Paul right now: Kicking back waiting for your family pet to come home will not do a lot. Go searching in St. Paul and also the region where your pet was last seen.
3. Call community pet rescue St. Paul MN organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter St. Paul’, ‘Humane Society St. Paul’, ‘Dog Pound St. Paul’ or ‘Cat Pound St. Paul’ to discover community St. Paul pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your neighborhood St. Paul veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Create posters and put them up in your local community: Allow your entire St. Paul area know of your lost family pet with lost animal posters … put up a reward for added help!
5. Make use of social media sites websites and online dog rescue St. Paul MN + cat rescue St. Paul MN networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal quicker.
We know this can seem like a big concern particularly when you’re managing the agony of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see just how we help rejoin lost family pets with their pet parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot faster!
What to do if I found a pet in St. Paul MN?
If you have encountered a dog or feline that seems lost and are not sure on what to do next, do not fret, we are here to help. Below are some valuable reminders on what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in St. Paul.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and speak to the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the local veterinarian or animal pound in St. Paul to get the pet checked for a microchip.