Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in St. Cloud MN?
PetNetID.com understands just how unsettling it is when a precious family animal is lost. That’s exactly why we do our absolute best to rejoin missing beloved pets with their owners in St. Cloud and surrounding areas.
On this site, you can discover details on all things connected with pet rescue St. Cloud and cat or dog adoption St. Cloud. There are also important suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or located someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in St. Cloud MN
Looking for an animal shelter St. Cloud MN or humane society St. Cloud MN that gives assistance, shelter and treatment to lost or stray canines and cats within St. Cloud and neighboring places? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption St. Cloud MN?
Look for your nearby animal shelter St. Cloud and their contact details in the list below. Use the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in St. Cloud MN, what do I do to get them back?
PetNetID.com knows just how terrible and anxious it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly locate and reunite with your family pet, from asking about in the St. Cloud area, calling your neighborhood veterinarian and animal shelter St. Cloud MN, as well as putting together missing pet posters.
Make sure that your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your appropriate contact information. Listed here are some vital recommendations on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in St. Cloud.
1. Sign up your lost pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help get the word out concerning your missing animal online and also assist any one who finds your missing pet to call you conveniently, even in situations where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around St. Cloud today: Sitting around waiting on your family pet to come home will not do much. Go searching in St. Cloud and the area where your pet was last noticed.
3. Call neighborhood pet rescue St. Cloud MN organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter St. Cloud’, ‘Humane Society St. Cloud’, ‘Dog Pound St. Cloud’ or ‘Cat Pound St. Cloud’ to discover community St. Cloud pet rescue groups. Also get in touch with your neighborhood St. Cloud veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your community: Let your entire St. Cloud community know of your lost family pet with lost animal posters … establish a prize for extra help!
5. Use social media sites sites and online dog rescue St. Cloud MN + cat rescue St. Cloud MN sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your family pet on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet a lot faster.
We know this can feel like a huge problem specifically when you’re dealing with the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we assist rejoin lost pets with their owners.
Just click this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will assist you reunite with your pet a lot faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in St. Cloud MN?
If you have run into a dog or cat who seems missing and are not sure on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Below are some helpful reminders on what to do if you have actually found a pet in St. Cloud.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and call the owner using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the community vet or animal pound in St. Cloud to get the pet scanned for a microchip.