Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Southfield MI?
Pet Net ID understands just how bothering it is when a beloved family animal is missing. That’s exactly why we do our very best to rejoin missing beloved pets with their owners in Southfield and surrounding areas.
On this webpage, you can search for information on all things related to pet rescue Southfield and cat or dog adoption Southfield. There are also good suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or located somebody else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Southfield MI
Searching for an animal shelter Southfield MI or humane society Southfield MI that offers care, housing and medication to missing or stray dogs and pet cats within Southfield and bordering locations? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Southfield MI?
Search for your local animal shelter Southfield as well as their contact information in the list below. Utilize the search bar to look for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Southfield MI, what do I do to get them back?
Pet Net ID understands how horrible and anxious it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to quickly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Southfield region, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Southfield MI, as well as setting up missing pet posters.
Ensure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your right contact information. Listed here are some vital pointers on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Southfield.
1. Register your lost pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word concerning your lost family pet online and also assist any one that locates your lost family pet to call you quickly, even in circumstances where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Southfield right now: Relaxing waiting on your animal to come home will certainly not do much. Go looking in Southfield and the spot where your pet was last noticed.
3. Contact neighborhood pet rescue Southfield MI organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Southfield’, ‘Humane Society Southfield’, ‘Dog Pound Southfield’ or ‘Cat Pound Southfield’ to discover local Southfield pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your local Southfield veterinary services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and put them up in your local community: Allow your whole Southfield community know of your missing pet with lost animal posters … set up a reward for extra help!
5. Make use of social networks websites and online dog rescue Southfield MI + cat rescue Southfield MI sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your pet on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your animal quicker.
We understand this can feel like a huge concern specifically when you’re managing the pain of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video clip to see how we help rejoin missing pets with their owners.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will help you reunite with your pet quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Southfield MI?
If you have encountered a pet dog or cat that seems lost and are unsure on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to assist. Listed below are some great guidelines on what to do if you’ve found a pet in Southfield.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and contact the pet parent using the contact details on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Southfield to get the pet checked for a microchip.