Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Independence MI?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how painful it is when a beloved family pet is lost. That’s exactly why we do our very best to reunite lost household pets with their parents in Independence and bordering places.
On this page, you can discover details on all things connected with pet rescue Independence and cat or dog adoption Independence. There are also helpful guidelines on what to do if you have actually lost your pet or located another person’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Independence MI
Seeking an animal shelter Independence MI or humane society Independence MI that provides care, housing and medication to lost or stray pet dogs and pet cats within Independence and bordering regions? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Independence MI?
Search for your community animal shelter Independence as well as their contact information in the table shown below. Utilize the search bar to search for your suburb or postcode.
What to do if I’ve lost my pet in Independence MI?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how awful and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to promptly find and reunite with your pet, from asking about in the Independence area, calling your community veterinarian and animal shelter Independence MI, and also setting up missing pet posters.
Be sure your family pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your right contact information. Listed below are some vital pointers on what to do if you’ve lost your animal in Independence.
1. Sign up your lost pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out regarding your missing family pet online and also assist any one who finds your missing animal to call you conveniently, also in scenarios where your family pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Look around Independence today: Relaxing waiting for your family pet to come home will not do much. Go looking in Independence and also the place where your pet was last seen.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue Independence MI organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Independence’, ‘Humane Society Independence’, ‘Dog Pound Independence’ or ‘Cat Pound Independence’ to find community Independence pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your local Independence veterinary services and clinics.
4. Create posters and put them up in your area: Let your whole Independence neighborhood know of your lost family pet with missing pet posters … put up a reward for additional assistance!
5. Make use of social networks sites and online dog rescue Independence MI + cat rescue Independence MI networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your animal on our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your animal a lot faster.
We are aware this can feel like a big problem especially when you’re handling the misery of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we help reunite missing animals with their parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet absolutely free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet faster!
What do I do if I found a pet in Independence MI?
If you have come across a pet dog or feline that seems lost and are uncertain on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Below are some great pointers on what to do if you have actually found an animal in Independence.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to get in touch with the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost family pet to the nearby veterinarian or animal pound in Independence to get the pet scanned for a microchip.