Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Highland Park MI?
We knows how painful it is when a beloved family animal is missing. That’s the reason why we do our very best to rejoin lost beloved pets with their parents in Highland Park and bordering areas.
On this site, you can search for info on all things linked with pet rescue Highland Park and cat or dog adoption Highland Park. There are also essential tips on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or located someone else’s pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Highland Park MI
Seeking an animal shelter Highland Park MI or humane society Highland Park MI that delivers health care, shelter and treatment to lost or stray dogs and felines within Highland Park and neighboring areas? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Highland Park MI?
Discover your nearby animal shelter Highland Park as well as their contact information in the list shown below. Use the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Highland Park MI, how do I get them back?
PetNetID.com knows just how horrible and stressful it is when an animal goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to promptly find and rejoin with your pet, from asking about in the Highland Park area, calling your community vet and animal shelter Highland Park MI, and also setting up lost pet posters.
Be sure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your right contact info. Listed below are some important tips on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Highland Park.
1. Sign up your lost pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help get the word out concerning your lost family pet online and also assist any one who finds your lost animal to call you easily, also in circumstances where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Highland Park today: Sitting around awaiting your family pet to come home will not do a lot. Go looking in Highland Park as well as the location where your pet was last seen.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue Highland Park MI organisations: Look on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Highland Park’, ‘Humane Society Highland Park’, ‘Dog Pound Highland Park’ or ‘Cat Pound Highland Park’ to find local Highland Park pet rescue groups. Also connect with your neighborhood Highland Park veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and put them up in your area: Let your whole Highland Park area know of your missing pet with lost animal posters … establish a prize for additional help!
5. Take advantage of social networks websites and online dog rescue Highland Park MI + cat rescue Highland Park MI organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your pet a lot quicker.
We are aware this can feel like a big burden specifically when you’re managing the agony of not knowing where your family pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we assist reunite missing family pets with their pet parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet a lot quicker!
I found a pet pet in Highland Park MI, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have encountered a canine or cat who seems missing and are unsure on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to help. Below are some valuable pointers about what to do if you’ve uncovered an animal in Highland Park.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and call the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Highland Park to get the pet checked for a microchip.