Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Grand Rapids MI?
PetNetID.com knows how painful it is when a loved family animal gets lost. That’s the reason why we do our absolute best to rejoin missing pets with their pet parents in Grand Rapids and neighboring regions.
On this web page, you can find details on all things linked to pet rescue Grand Rapids and cat or dog adoption Grand Rapids. There are also important tips on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet or discovered another person’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Grand Rapids MI
Seeking an animal shelter Grand Rapids MI or humane society Grand Rapids MI that delivers care, a place to stay and therapy to lost or stray canines and pet cats within Grand Rapids and bordering neighborhoods? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Grand Rapids MI?
Search for your community animal shelter Grand Rapids as well as their contact details in the list beneath. Utilize the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Grand Rapids MI, what do I do to get them back?
PetNetID.com understands exactly how dreadful and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to promptly locate and rejoin with your family pet, from asking around in the Grand Rapids area, calling your neighborhood vet and animal shelter Grand Rapids MI, and setting up missing pet posters.
Guarantee your animal is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your right contact details. Listed below are some crucial suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet in Grand Rapids.
1. Sign up your lost pet for FREE at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist get the word out regarding your lost animal online and also assist any one who locates your lost family pet to call you quickly, also in situations where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Grand Rapids immediately: Kicking back waiting for your family pet to come home will not do a lot. Go looking in Grand Rapids as well as the area where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Get in touch with local pet rescue Grand Rapids MI organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Grand Rapids’, ‘Humane Society Grand Rapids’, ‘Dog Pound Grand Rapids’ or ‘Cat Pound Grand Rapids’ to locate local Grand Rapids pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your local Grand Rapids vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Allow your whole Grand Rapids area know of your missing family pet with lost animal posters … make a prize for extra help!
5. Take advantage of social networks websites and online dog rescue Grand Rapids MI + cat rescue Grand Rapids MI networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your pet dog on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet a lot quicker.
We understand this can feel like a huge concern specifically when you’re dealing with the misery of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see just how we help rejoin lost family pets with their parents.
Just click this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will help you reunite with your pet a lot quicker!
What do I do if I found a pet in Grand Rapids MI?
If you have come across a pet dog or pet cat who seems lost and are unsure on what to do next, don’t panic, we are here to help. Listed below are some helpful tips on what to do if you’ve discovered an animal in Grand Rapids.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to contact the owner using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the missing pet to the local vet or animal pound in Grand Rapids to get the pet scanned for a microchip.