Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Birmingham MI?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how disturbing it is when a beloved family animal is missing. That’s the reason why we do our best to rejoin lost animals with their owners in Birmingham and neighboring locations.
On this page, you can locate details on all things connected to pet rescue Birmingham and cat or dog adoption Birmingham. There are also useful tips on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or discovered someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Birmingham MI
Seeking an animal shelter Birmingham MI or humane society Birmingham MI that provides care, housing and therapy to lost or stray pet dogs and cats within Birmingham and surrounding neighborhoods? Or are you searching for cat or dog adoption Birmingham MI?
Search for your nearby animal shelter Birmingham as well as their contact information in the table below. Utilize the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Birmingham MI?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how awful and stressful it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly locate and reunite with your pet, from asking about in the Birmingham region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Birmingham MI, and putting together missing pet posters.
Make sure that your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag when possible, and are microchipped with your correct contact information. Listed here are some vital suggestions on what to do if you have actually lost your family pet in Birmingham.
1. Sign up your lost pet completely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will help spread the word regarding your lost family pet online and also assist any one that locates your missing pet to contact you easily, even in scenarios where your animal is not using a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Search around Birmingham right away: Sitting around waiting for your pet to come home will not do much. Go searching in Birmingham as well as the region where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Contact local pet rescue Birmingham MI organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Birmingham’, ‘Humane Society Birmingham’, ‘Dog Pound Birmingham’ or ‘Cat Pound Birmingham’ to find local Birmingham pet rescue groups. Also connect with your local Birmingham veterinary services and clinics.
4. Make posters and put them up in your neighbourhood: Let your whole Birmingham neighborhood know of your lost pet with missing animal posters … set up a prize for additional assistance!
5. Make use of social networks websites and online dog rescue Birmingham MI + cat rescue Birmingham MI sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social networks, and register your animal on our Lost & Found Pet Network to locate your pet a lot quicker.
We understand this can seem like a big problem specifically when you’re dealing with the misery of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video clip to see exactly how we assist rejoin lost pets with their pet parents.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet free of charge, and we will help you rejoin with your pet a lot faster!
I found a pet pet in Birmingham MI, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have come across a dog or feline who appears to be missing and are unsure on what to do next, do not fret, we are here to help. Below are some good pointers about what to do if you have actually found an animal in Birmingham.
1. Look into the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, attempt to speak to the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing animal to the neighborhood vet or animal pound in Birmingham to get the pet scanned for a microchip.