Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Berkley MI?
Pet Net ID understands exactly how unsettling it is when a cherished family animal is lost. That’s why we do our very best to reunite missing animals with their pet parents in Berkley and neighboring locations.
On this website, you can find information on all things related to pet rescue Berkley and cat or dog adoption Berkley. There are also useful tips on what to do if you have actually lost your animal or located someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Berkley MI
Seeking an animal shelter Berkley MI or humane society Berkley MI that gives care, a place to stay and medical treatment to lost or stray dogs and pet cats within Berkley and surrounding locations? Or are you looking for cat or dog adoption Berkley MI?
Search for your neighborhood animal shelter Berkley and their contact information in the table shown below. Use the search bar to search for your postcode or suburb.
What do I do if I’ve lost my pet in Berkley MI?
Pet Net ID knows how awful and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are great deals of things you can do to promptly find and rejoin with your animal, from asking about in the Berkley region, calling your community vet and animal shelter Berkley MI, as well as setting up lost pet posters.
Make sure that your pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag if possible, and are microchipped with your right contact info. Listed here are some crucial suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your pet in Berkley.
1. Register your lost pet free of cost at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly help get the word out regarding your missing family pet online and also assist any one that finds your missing family pet to contact you conveniently, also in scenarios where your animal is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Look around Berkley today: Kicking back waiting for your animal to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go looking in Berkley and the place where your pet was last seen.
3. Contact nearby pet rescue Berkley MI organisations: Browse on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Berkley’, ‘Humane Society Berkley’, ‘Dog Pound Berkley’ or ‘Cat Pound Berkley’ to find community Berkley pet rescue groups. Additionally connect with your local Berkley vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and place them up in your neighbourhood: Allow your entire Berkley area know of your missing family pet with lost animal posters … put up a prize for extra assistance!
5. Take advantage of social media websites and online dog rescue Berkley MI + cat rescue Berkley MI networks: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media sites, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to discover your family pet a lot faster.
We are aware this can seem like a huge concern especially when you’re managing the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can assist you, watch this video to see exactly how we assist reunite missing family pets with their pet parents.
Simply click on this link to register your lost pet totally free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet quicker!
What to do if I found a pet in Berkley MI?
If you have encountered a dog or cat who appears to be lost and are unsure on what to do next, do not stress, we are here to help. Listed below are some great tips about what to do if you have actually uncovered a pet in Berkley.
1. Have a look at the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try and call the owner using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Scan the pet’s microchip: Take the lost pet to the community veterinarian or animal pound in Berkley to get the pet checked for a microchip.