Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Westbrook ME?
PetNetID.com knows how disturbing it is when a treasured family pet gets lost. That’s why we do our best to rejoin lost household pets with their parents in Westbrook and bordering regions.
On this page, you can locate information on all things in regarded to pet rescue Westbrook and cat or dog adoption Westbrook. There are also great suggestions on what to do if you’ve lost your pet or discovered someone else’s animal.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Westbrook ME
Looking for an animal shelter Westbrook ME or humane society Westbrook ME that provides health care, housing and medication to lost or stray pet dogs and cats within Westbrook and bordering areas? Or are you trying to find cat or dog adoption Westbrook ME?
Search for your community animal shelter Westbrook as well as their contact info in the table below. Use the search bar to find for your postcode or suburb.
I lost my pet in Westbrook ME, what do I do now?
PetNetID.com understands how terrible and stressful it is when a pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly locate and reunite with your animal, from asking around in the Westbrook area, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Westbrook ME, and setting up lost pet posters.
Ensure your family pet is always wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag preferably, and are microchipped with your proper contact details. Listed below are some vital recommendations on what to do if you’ve lost your family pet in Westbrook.
1. Sign up your lost pet absolutely free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will assist spread the word regarding your lost animal online and also assist any one who locates your lost family pet to contact you conveniently, also in scenarios where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or does not have a microchip!
2. Browse around Westbrook as soon as possible: Relaxing awaiting your family pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go searching in Westbrook as well as the spot where your animal was last noticed.
3. Contact nearby pet rescue Westbrook ME organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Westbrook’, ‘Humane Society Westbrook’, ‘Dog Pound Westbrook’ or ‘Cat Pound Westbrook’ to find local Westbrook pet rescue groups. Additionally get in touch with your neighborhood Westbrook vet services and hospitals.
4. Make posters and place them up in your local community: Allow your entire Westbrook neighborhood know of your missing family pet with missing pet posters … make a prize for added help!
5. Make use of social media sites and online dog rescue Westbrook ME + cat rescue Westbrook ME sites: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your animal on to our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your pet a lot quicker.
We understand this can feel like a huge problem particularly when you’re handling the pain of not knowing where your animal is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see how we help rejoin missing pets with their pet parents.
Simply click this link to register your lost pet completely free, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet a lot quicker!
I found a pet pet in Westbrook ME, what do I do now?
If you have encountered a canine or cat who seems missing and are unclear on what to do next, don’t panic, we are here to assist. Below are some helpful reminders on what to do if you’ve discovered a pet in Westbrook.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to get in touch with the pet parent using the contact info on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing family pet to the local veterinarian or animal pound in Westbrook to get the pet scanned for a microchip.