Lost your pet? Found a pet? Or want to adopt a pet in Scarborough ME?
We knows exactly how bothering it is when a loved family pet gets missing. That’s the reason why we do our very best to reunite missing beloved pets with their parents in Scarborough and neighboring regions.
On this site, you can find info on all things related to pet rescue Scarborough and cat or dog adoption Scarborough. There are also good tips on what to do if you’ve lost your animal or discovered someone else’s family pet.
Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters in Scarborough ME
Looking for an animal shelter Scarborough ME or humane society Scarborough ME that offers health care, housing and therapy to lost or stray pet dogs and felines within Scarborough and surrounding regions? Or are you seeking cat or dog adoption Scarborough ME?
Discover your nearby animal shelter Scarborough and their contact information in the list below. Use the search bar to find for your suburb or postcode.
I lost my pet in Scarborough ME, what do I do to get them back?
PetNetID.com understands how awful and worrying it is when a family pet goes missing. However, there are lots of things you can do to rapidly find and rejoin with your animal, from asking about in the Scarborough region, calling your local veterinarian and animal shelter Scarborough ME, and also setting up missing pet posters.
Assure your pet is constantly wearing their collar + ID tag, a Smart ID Collar and Smart ID Tag ideally, and are microchipped with your correct contact info. Listed here are some important ideas on what to do if you have actually lost your animal in Scarborough.
1. Register your missing pet totally free at PetNetID.com: Pet Net ID’s pet reunite service will certainly assist get the word out regarding your lost pet online and also help any one that finds your lost animal to contact you conveniently, also in situations where your pet is not wearing a pet ID tag, pet collar or doesn’t have a microchip!
2. Browse around Scarborough today: Kicking back waiting on your family pet to come home will certainly not do a lot. Go browsing in Scarborough as well as the place where your family pet was last noticed.
3. Contact nearby pet rescue Scarborough ME organisations: Search on Google for phrases like: ‘Animal Shelter Scarborough’, ‘Humane Society Scarborough’, ‘Dog Pound Scarborough’ or ‘Cat Pound Scarborough’ to locate local Scarborough pet rescue groups. Additionally contact your community Scarborough vet services and clinics.
4. Create posters and put them up in your community: Let your entire Scarborough area know of your lost animal with lost animal posters … establish a reward for added assistance!
5. Make use of social media sites and online dog rescue Scarborough ME + cat rescue Scarborough ME organizations: Post on Lost & Found Pet Groups on social media, and register your animal on our Lost & Found Pet Network to find your family pet faster.
We know this can feel like a massive concern specifically when you’re managing the agony of not knowing where your pet is. That’s where we can help you, watch this video to see just how we help rejoin missing family pets with their owners.
Just click on this link to register your lost pet free of cost, and we will assist you rejoin with your pet faster!
I found a pet pet in Scarborough ME, how do I get them back to their owners?
If you have encountered a dog or pet cat who appears to be lost and are not sure on what to do next, do not panic, we are here to help. Below are some good tips about what to do if you’ve found a pet in Scarborough.
1. Check out the pet’s collar or tag: If they have a tag, try to speak to the pet parent using the contact information on the collar or tag.
2. Check the pet’s microchip: Take the missing pet to the local vet or animal pound in Scarborough to get the pet scanned for a microchip.